When I will be gone


One day when I will be gone…
Lost forever in the wilderness….
U will stare at my photograph….
N u’d realize u never knew…
My smile was so beautiful………
U will scramble through the pages of my diary…
n wonder….
Y my words had never made sense to u before…
Leaving home u wud turn around..
Not finding me standing….
U will ask….
“Y didn’t I turn back earlier?”
Memories will haunt u
N u will repent not being a part of them….
U will search my fragrance in the rain…..
U will toss the windchyme again and again…
Hoping that I wud reply….
U will feel my touch..
In every passing breeze..
But I will be gone too far to return…
Leaving behind my world ….n u…..
N u will wonder….
Y didn’t u hold my hand….
Pulling me closer into “our “ world….
Dancing together in the rain…..
Smiling widout a reason……
Living each moment
like there wud be no tomorrow…..

Comments

Sandy said…
i really liked it. Keep up da good work.
sandipan.biswas@cognizant.com
Souvik Gupta said…
its simply amazing.. it brought tears to my eyes..
Anonymous said…
touching...
Just_Me_4_You said…
Don't know what to say... left me speechless...