I miss you....


Gosh I cant believe its over…
I mean is it really really over…
How can it be so dear
I mean I had lots of things to do
Lots of moments to share..
I thought we were going to paint a life together
And splash in lots of bright colours
You know I was saving my smiles
Never knew …. They wont be further required
I had learnt to cook
But I couldn’t feed you….
Feelings were always there….yet couldn’t reach u
I feel very lonely
I feel scared
Y did u let this happen, wasn’t there a way out?
I am sad…I am dwn
I am devoid of desires..
Still lost in past…oblivious of future
I belong nowhere
If I could go back and undone the past
I would have painted the days, the dawns and the dusks
The moments, the smiles, the little desires
I had stacked in life’s piggy bank
Would have taken them all out
And strewn across your path

Comments