I couldn’t hate you




I couldn’t hate you for what you did to me
May b I should have

I am no more the little princess
Lost in my perfect world
Its more of a gnawing skeleton
that you have left behind
voices crowd my head
dawn to dusk, asking me thousand questions
whose answers, I believe, only u must have
there’s no peace even in the depth of nights
ur thoughts torment me
like a thousand needles piercing at once

I wander in unknown alleys
i desperately seek respite
but every face that I cross by
only reminds me of u and ur smiles
shards of memories are strewn all around
they cut through my nascent skin
the moment I try to move on
at times I scream like  a woman gone mad
At tyms I cry like a child thrown out
But nothing moves you
Nothing causes you to once turn back

But wait…. the game’s not yet over
You have seen the weaker me
And you have pushed her around
But the heart that knows to bleed for love
Can also turn lethal at times
You shall pay for every fallen tear
You will repent for every wound, dear
I pity u…not for what awaits
But for what u have turned ur back at

I couldn’t hate you for what you did to me
May b I should have…
May b I will…



Comments

Tannistha said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tannistha said…
Ur words have touched my heart....deep there
Anonymous said…
I couldn't hate U ..