Castle on my grave




You want to build ur castle on my grave?
Thats your master plan!
How come I never saw it coming,
How could I be so dumb

You stabbed me a zillion times
Hiding under the hood of the dark night
You dragged me to my grave
Wasted and defunct
And today you stand smiling in broad daylight
On the same spot you killed me once
Building the castle of dreams
For your new sweetheart!

You think I didnot see your ugly face that night
I so wish I had not
But the scars of betrayal on your face
Were shining even in the dead of the night
And you were stinking of a rotten conscience

But you must know
That castles built on someone’s grave dont last long
It will crumble like a pack of cards
And crush you all along.
you too will lie here, bleeding until death
and this castle of yours will oneday b your grave.



Comments

Unknown said…
This is just awesome...n bcoz i know the background i can feel the pain in every word witten
Alpha30 said…
Hate is not good for anyone
rohini karmakar said…
U know what... first u love with all that u have and once u r betrayed, that same love takes the form of hatred. People dont do it by choice, they are compelled to by their pain..
Unknown said…
I was just searching for the tag line " castle on my grave" and your's was the first result that came up.... Sorry, but i had used it in expressing my thoughts as well but without knowing you had already.... Anyways... may you have all the happiness in the worls... God bless you
rohini karmakar said…
No issues Nithin.... :-)
But you didnt mention if u liked the poem or not.
Unknown said…
Super Like :-) :-) :-)
Unknown said…
Dont know if you could see my blog: anyways try this link: https://plus.google.com/115783053417635921909#115783053417635921909/posts
rohini karmakar said…
I had seen your poem that day itself.... liked it very much :). I have uploaded a couple of stories...please have a look