Its all about u..

I have taken liberty to write my own version (English) of my favourite song (Hindi)..



Its all about u


You aren't mine, but I haven’t lost you either
Even in your absence, y do I feel you everywhere
U bring in the first rays of light for me
and U r on my mind even in the depth of nights.

you are all that i see , when i open my eyes,
and i feel u right here, wrapped in my arms,
How did it happen?
that there’s nothing mine, left in me anymore

When I talk, it invariably ends at u..
and you have filled in even my loneliest of nights
I wonder how,
everything I had , has suddenly turned yours

No matter which way I head, it leads me to u
and even amidst deafening noise, I feel at peace
u have left me intoxicated..girl

half a promise sometimes, or a little more perhaps
but I wanna make it up to u, a token of trust
Our lives are intertwined,
held by a bond so strong, that it can neither be broken, nor abandoned

I owe u my life,
For I AM, because you are
and u have shown me not just the ways, but the destinations as well

You aren't mine, but I havent lost you either
Even in your absence, y do I feel you everywhere
Its all about u, only u

Comments

Anonymous said…
Heart touching version..... Pinnacle of true romance.......
Unknown said…
unbelievable translation,, there should be a eng version with these lyrics..