An affair wid the wind


It was silent…quiet…not the kind of calmness u call serenity….there was an abominable lull….n I was trapped in the midst of it.It was my life….dark n dead n I thought….it will remain that way.
I had no desires…burning in me….tears were dry..smiles drier.I lived amongst a pile of shattered hopes….those that once used to be castles in milky clouds.i was stagnating…n the stench was strong…something told me…I have hit the end of the road.

No fears were left in me…for life or for death…cz both stared at me wid equal hatred…may be thts y I thought not twice to embrace the wind..It came calling me n I rode on its wings.
People say ………wind destroys…I waited…..for the wind to destroy me….
It blew so hard that I closed my eyes…hoping not to open them again….but I cud feel things moving n flying….the gush said it all.

Once it had calmed down …I was scared , …..even the wind had left me…to stink .i peeped in fear..n alas!!!! Wat had the wind done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The piles of broken hopes had blown away….so had the moss round my feet. Ripples arose in the stagnating waters..n flying leaves fell on me.The silence had vanished….and the clouds had moved…I was bathing in golden sun rays.The wind had scattered the pollens…..the flowers are blooming now…the stench that used to be …..has turned into a mellowing fragrance.

Since then the wind has kept coming back….destroying the silence ,whenever it gets loud.i have learnt to fly…to the castles in clouds n back…..wid the wind beneath my wings…..i am the princess of my own world.

Comments

Arijit said…
fata fati likhechis to...ei protibha fulo tui kothay lukia rekhechilli...eto din...
bye the way tui ki kauke personaliza kore bolechis??
anargha said…
it was soo well written..
just da way i feel from my heart when i m so lonely,all by myself...but dont hav da power to xpres myself in words..

and dat is exactly da thing u hav done..