The pitter patter rain



Tiny round droplets…are falling all around….
There are dark clouds up there…
growling at me…but who cares??
Not many people …..can be seen….
Everything is so blurred…
N in midst of all this….
I am walking alone….
Jumping from puddle to puddle…
scattering water here and there…
I am drenched n dripping….
Humming to the rain….
The child in me is out….
Talking to the droplets…..
it feels great…trust me….
To relive the times ……
we have left back…
taking a break from a dry life….
The rain is washing away…
My pains….my frustrations…
Giving a new lease of life…
A new reason to fight…..
I am blooming…..once more….
In the pitter patter rain….

Comments

Unknown said…
the poem u hav return is welcome break from ur other depressing ones and this one is probably the best that u hav written so far.